Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shop Text Offer

I learned about ShopText from a friend. This is perfect for people who have unlimited texts, because once you send a text to them they send a confirmation, and they may send another text asking for an email for more offers and savings. I am loving this! Technology is great. But Iwould only suggest this program if you have unlimited texts.

It takes a few minutes to sign up, no credit card info is required. (It does ask for it, but only if you plan to make purchases through offers they have. I skipped that part.) I input ShopText in my contacts in my cell phone with the number 467467.

Here are the two offers I just checked and I know are still up and running:

-Text BETTY to 467467 to recieve a free Betty Crocker Cookie Mix Recipe Booklet.

-Text NATURAL to 467467 to recieve a free sample of Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment