Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leapfrog Alphabet Pal – $.59 at Target

Toys R Us will be having a 2-Day Sale this Friday and Saturday (11/13 and 11/14.) One of their doorbusters is the Leap Frog Alphabet Pal for $10.49. This doorbuster is good Friday 3PM – 12AM, and Sat 7AM – 1PM). Get your hands on the Toys R Us Sales fly erand (I am going to stop by the store and grab one, they are usually placed inside the store by the entrance or exit, but update**I got an ad in my paper this morning) then take that flyer to Target for their price match policy – go during the SAME hours. Use the Target $10 coupon printable (Target Coupon Generator) and get the pal for $.49!

If you are worried about being able to use a Target coupon and a price match, Here is their price matching policy, big THANKS to Nicole! I would print this when you go shopping. You can also email Target Here and ask them their coupon policy to have your own personalized copy when you go shopping, or I have a link HERE.

I already have one of these alphabet pals...and would highly recommend them. It's one of the toys that I have that every kid plays with when they come over.

2 comments:

  1. So, my Target officially sucks. I went into the store with my price match policy, the sale ad for Toy R Us, coupon policy, and that email from your friend Nicole. And the same manager that wouldn't accept my gillette razor coupon by saying "if it doesn't scan, then we can't take it," told me "oh we don't price match 'promotional ads' we only do 'sale ads'" So I asked what that difference was and she said that the ad I had was only for a few days, not the week. I told her that the price match policy (which I had in my hand) didn't say that. She continued with her lie and said, yeah, but we don't match promotional ads (still a big question mark over my head). I tried calling guest relations, but they are closed today. I might write them a lengthy letter about my experiences. (By the way, I used a coupon today that wouldn't scan and it got pushed through by the cashier. This manager must think I'm an idiot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad. I called my Target (twice) before I went, and the 2nd time I called I mentioned the ad was a "Door Buster" and with out a good explanation customer service said they don't price match door busters or early bird ads. I don't get it, and they couldn't give me a good explanation either. So I called another store here just to confirm it wasn't my store being pissy and he thanked me for calling and not coming in because he had had people yelling at him all day because they wouldn't price match it. I called and emailed guest relations and complained too...I figure if enough people do they may change their confusing price match policy.

    ReplyDelete