Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Todays Target Adventure

I have made it very clear that I LOVE Target. I now have a favorite cashier, my old favorite got booted because she gave me dirty looks when she noticed I was in there 2 days in row taking advantage of the same deals. SO! Today I found a new cashier who couldn't believe my savings, wanted all my secrets and needless to say, she is my new favorite. She has my card and I stopped by customer service to tell a manager how much I liked her! I did two transactions because my son had dropped my keys so after checking out and getting to the car I had to go back into the store to retrace my steps. Since I was back in the store I picked up more wipes...so I went through her line again, and we conversed more (this is when I gave her a "home made" business card) told her to follow my blog and to email me if she had any questions. Made her day and mine! Anyways- on to what I bought and what I SAVED!I bought:

-5 Up&UP Wipes: $1.54 each, used 5 $1 off Target coupons, they were $0.54 each after coupons
-4 Santa Potato Heads: $5.99 each, used 4 $5 off manufacturer coupons, they were $0.99 each after coupons
-2 Connect Four Games: $4.99 each, used 2 $5 off manufacturer coupons, they were both FREE

I SPENT: $9.68 and SAVED: $35 YEAH!!!

3 comments:

  1. I went there today too!! I took advantage of the Glade sale. I still can't believe that I'm going to make $20 profit on that!! I love Target too..it's by far my favorite store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to vistaprint.com You can get 250 business cards for free. Just pay shipping. I did this just for fun a long time ago and they came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerrie- I have. I am waiting on them to get here. I posted about Vista Print a few weeks ago. I need to get rid of these first. The ones I made are really cute.
    Tina- nice. I love that Glade deal...I haven't done it. I should though!

    ReplyDelete