Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Five FREE Items Pantry Makeover from Earth Fare

Earth Fare is willing to give your pantry a makeover/ All you need to do is take in any of the listed items (new and/or used), they help you out by replacing it FREE with the organic Earth Fare version!

Here are the participating items:
Peanut Butter
Cereal
Salad Dressing
Soda
Jelly

Earth Fare is an organic grocery store located in GA, SC, NC, and TN.

You need to register here to print your coupon. You are limited to one pantry makeover per person, so grab as much as you can to have them replace it!

Thanks Tara!

3 comments:

  1. this sounds pretty cool..going to try today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it went. I saw it on another blog, and had to post it even though I can't participate because I knew atleast you could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check my blog...I wrote about it

    ReplyDelete